Trying to put my human rights paper together, more specifically on womens rights. So many spheres to women’s rights, at the heart the battle for equality and entitlement of a citizen equal to that of a man.
Yo. I don’t know what I’m doing. So much information.
My fever finally came down but my body is tired of trying to fight it. I’m so tired
The fever comes back when I don’t take medicine, my parents said I’ve had it for too long, it’s not good for my brain and stuff, and they have demanded I go to the doctor, or the physicians assistant or whoever the hell fake doctor they have at health services.
Here’s the thing.
- I want to go to NYC tomorrow, c’mon its for UNICEF, hopefully the people I will be working for one day, them or UNWOMEN? Whatever I’d take it. I already paid for the ticket, where I’m staying etc.
- I need to go to the library and begin building a bibliography for this mofo before my bus leaves at 2 tomorrow.
- I don’t have an appointment or time to go to health services for them to tell me to take 2 sugars in my tea instead of one too keep my calorie intake up.
- ^They’re stupid.
- My ears hurt. Throat is scratchy. I feel like someone’s stealing my energy.
- I want cookies.
- All I ever want is cookies. (Lately my food has consisted of nothing but warm smooshy stuff, not exactly the plant matter I’m used to consuming…)
- I packed my bag anyway…